Lead Generation Reporting
Qualified Lead Identification.
“Mail me a list of all companies who visited my website every week.”
Do you have a Sales Team or a person who follows leads? Now you can give them a list of Companies and Visitors who came to your website looking for something.
- Opentracker is uniquely positioned to provide qualified lead generation reports by using the actual traffic data from any website.
- Our Lead Generation service generates custom reports, a weekly list, as a .CSV or Excel, delivered to you via an email address of your choice.
- The report contains a list of all known companies who have visited your website – by visitor and pages visited.
- The leads are qualified because the leads identified have expressed an interest in a product or service by visiting a website. Using clickstream reporting it is possible to see what pages the lead is interested in.
- Information is organized by geo-location. This means you can see the location of the company, for example a large company has offices in different cities, states, and countries. Use location to identify where to call or email.
Interested? Click below for more information:
There are various customizations that we will engineer for you, for example the pages viewed by your leads, their country, etc,
Specifically, these additional parameters can be configured for you by Opentracker engineers:
- exclude specific companies, for example your own, or competitors
- exclude specific url’s or paths, for example job applicants
- specify countries from which you want to see leads
- set maximum total event count, exclude recurring visitors by page count
- specify which columns will be displayed in the downloads
List of example variables – metrics which can be included in your Lead Generation report:
As you can see from the list below, if you can think of it, we can measure it and organize it for you.
lastEvent filtered_company duration status flag country visits_pageviews currentPage area area_code browser browser_version city company_org connection country_code country_name currentTitle currentVisitDuration dma_code duration_seconds entryPage entry_query entry_root_url entry_title event_id exit_title firstMeasurement first_session_unix_timestamp ip_number isp isp_org latitude longitude machine_id number_of_pages_viewed number_visits pages_viewed platform postal_code provider referrer referrersLogo region region_code resolution search session_id session_referrer session_search session_start_unix_timestamp site timezone total_duration total_number_visits total_pages_viewed type use_id user_status visit_id zipCode
Opentracker – Treat your website business like a business.