Goal-oriented traffic analysis
- Filter all your traffic sources by pre-defined goals.
- Each goal that you define is a page on your website, for example a purchase confirmation, downloaded white paper, or newsletter sign-up.
- Use filters to see conversion per search engine, per advertising campaign, and per search term. See referred traffic by single pages (goals).
Better bid management - which sources produce results?
- Performance-based analysis. Identify your most successful referrers.
- For each goal that you define you can see and compare all sources which delivered traffic to that goal.
- How do specific links and traffic sources perform? View conversions per keyword and search engine. Understand the value of individual keywords which bring new visitors, generating orders and converting visitors to clients.
Click to see our article on Understanding Search Term Performance.
Determine ROI based on cost and value of your traffic
- Analyze cost with ROI figures. Enter the cost of your traffic and its value to you in order to estimate your return-on-investment
- We use cost / value to report your Return-on-Investment over time per source.
Here is an article on Understanding and Improving Conversion & ROI.
3rd-party verification of PPC and purchased traffic
Opentracker provides 3rd-party verification of your online advertising spend and conversion.
How much are you spending each month on advertising. Are you getting what you pay for? In a celebration of consumer choice you no longer have to rely on the companies that sell you traffic, to tell you how much traffic you are getting.
You purchase traffic from Google, Bing, and Yahoo! every month for hundreds, thousands of dollars. Do you keep track of that money, of that traffic? Here is a tool that easily allows you to see a) if you are actually getting that traffic, b) how much it is all costing you, c) what percentage of that traffic is converting and d) what your roi is on that traffic.
As a third-party opentracker only tracks traffic that actually arrives at your site. We generate our reports on your actual website traffic. That means that if any traffic interests you, you can drill-down to see what they did on your site.
Reproduce successful results
- Increase profitability and sales volume of your online business
- Dev elop accurate metrics and goals, build online campaigns, and manage online marketing to achieve results - all with real-time data.
We have written practical step-by-step guides to making statistics work for you and using statistics to create traffic growth.