Accuracy of visitor location dramatically increased to 97%
With the addition of a second location database we have effectively reduced the number of occurrences of Location Unknown. A failover component has been introduced.
Until today, when we identified a visitor or user, there was a 17% chance of an inaccurate, outdated, or unknown classification, meaning an accuracy of 83%.
The margin of error has effectively been reduced to 3%, with the addition of a second database to improve upon our geo-location identification technology.