Write your own reporting data queries:
- Developers can make use of our analytics reporting API for direct access to data tables.
- Use the reporting API to stream / display statistics in any portal or interface.
Pass statistics to your clients in your own customized login portal,
for example in a CMS content management system.
In everyday language this means that you can bypass the Opentracker reporting interface and access all the data from your opentracker dataset(s) directly. You can then take the results and republish them wherever you want.
Solutions provided with the web stats API:
- I want to automate report generation.
- I want to generate a report not currently supported in the Opentracker reporting interface.
- I want to display a live stream of my website visitors.
- I want to access my website stats without logging in.
- I want to share website statistics with a group of people - so that my clients can stay on my site and see their individual webstats.
- I want to incorporate webstats in a mashup with different feeds and types of information.
The API has become a cornerstone of contemporary web development. Be creative, make your site more engaging; give your visitors the novel kick of real-time data feed - let them find themselves surfing through your site.