I've received a Worldpay card failure email - what do I do?
This means that the card details WorldPay have on record for you are no longer being authorised by your card issuer when we they attempt to send us a payment.
This may be because the card has now been cancelled, has expired, or it may have been given a new issue number.
Please check your card details in the WorldPay Shopper Management System and update them if necessary. To do this:
- Log in to the Shopper Management System: https://secure.worldpay.com/fp/jsp/common/login_shopper.jsp
- Under the Agreement ID column, Click the Agreement ID you want to change the payment details for.
- Select the Change Payment Details button at the top of the screen.
- Enter the new card or bank account details.
- Click the Submit button to enter your new payment details into the system.
Your next payment due will be debited once their systems have been fully updated (approx. 24 hours)
Note: If you change the card number, the new number will not be displayed until a payment has been debited from that card.