No impact on UX
Stealth technology - unnoticeable for end users
- Worried that the end user will notice loading time of SDKs?
- Not an issue because the data is stored locally, there is no carrier bandwidth-usage.
- This pertains to devices on 3G, 2G or Edge networks.
- User-data is compressed and transfered once a wifi connection is established.
- Secure: User data is securely transfered, and audited upon request to meet legal requirements.
- Automatic detection of connectivity for speed optimization. For example, when an device is on a WIFI network, events are sent to our servers in realtime.
Because accuracy counts, when an app user moves from Wi-Fi to G3 to EDGE and back to Wi-Fi, this is detected by the Opentracker library and shown in the reports along with the carrier/ company name.