We love upgrades
From our philosophy: Belief in constant development. Continuous integration of feedback and ideas from hundreds of professional webmasters, site owners and web-based solution providers.
Recent developments include:
- rebuild of front-end as a showcase for current technologies
- deployment to new cloud server park: greatly enhanced processing speeds, stability, and redundancy
- design and deployment of new architecture built in apache cassandra
- release of developer api - direct access to OT databases for optimal publication
- back-end rebuilt on new api technology: improved report generation and graphing readability
Internet business is currently moving into an increasingly data-driven phase, and we focus on providing technology which will allow Opentracker users to accomplish a broad set of goals with the data we collect. Within our development structure we have defined 3 sections:
- Collecting Data
- Providing Data
- Presenting Data
Collecting data Our API-model data collection technology can be used for almost anything you can think of (Web pages, ajax events, mobile events, etc.) In addition to collecting events, we are pioneering methods of assigning ID's (email, subscriber, etc) to events and visits. This technology runs in the cloud on Cassandra, and is therefore advantaged with numerous associated benefits; infinite scalability, redundant, and eventual consistency.
Providing data Our Web API allows users to gather data straight from our database via JSON or other formats. This simplifies the process of presenting data to clients and/or setting up some sort of automated reporting tool that generates reports based on a time interval, etc You can take a look at the API + documentation here: http://api.opentracker.net
Opentracker's historical core focus remains visitor clickstream analysis. The tables are interactive, allowing you to explore individual click paths.
- Enhanced Clickstream Analysis
- Search term / keyword data, by visitor
- Top search engine & top referrer data
- Extensive visitor profiles
- Graphic representation of bounce rate
- IP exclusion
- Referrer click through rates
The information is presented in a way that allows you to know exactly, to the click, what is happening on your site. The point of presenting this information is to help you make content-related decisions.
solutions: content-related decisions
Understand exactly what your visitors are looking for by studying their keywords. With this information you can adjust your content to meet their needs, whether you are providing goods, services, or quality information.
- Our vision: measuring "human" events as website performance Indicators
- Focus on visitors, as indicators of website performance
- Measurment of "human" events, as opposed to hits and dialogues on servers
- Using stats: provide advice to turn numbers into strategies
- Provide the tools for webmasters to decide when and how to update content